Finally I took the plunge and went through my closet to sort out clothes I haven’t worn in ages / or have almost never worn.
So I am looking to find new owners for my Japanese clothes and offer all for sale!
The prices shall be arranged, therefore please make an offer when interested (directly in the comments or send a mail to: admin[at]onegai-kaeru.com)
Also I can make more photos, take measurements etc. when needed. Just let me know.
How it works:
♡ If interested please state number and title of item
♡ Sizes are European S/M, but many items are free-size, with stretch or wide too
♡ Shipping to anywhere in the world
♡ Payment via PayPal or Bank Transfer (within 1 week)
Let’s start with dresses:
1. Rose dress from Liz Lisa (SOLD!)
2. Beige dress from PouDouDou (SOLD!)
3. Red faux silk dress (SOLD!)
4. Blue velvet dress from Topshop
5. Sailor dress (shirt not included!) (SOLD!)
6. White rose dress
Jackets / Tops / Blouses:
7. Black jacket from Zara
8. Crop Jeans Jacket from Liz Lisa (SOLD!)
(cape and lace removable)
9. Black jacket
10. Rosé jacket
11. Neckholder Top
12. V-Top from H&M
13. Yellow Shirt
14. Creme Shirt with dots
15. Beige shirt mit roses and batwing sleeve
16. Thin wool shirt with flowers and batwing sleeves
17. Creme Blouse (1 button missing / looks better when tucked into shorts)
Short pants / skirts:
18. Grey cat skirt (SOLD!)
19. White lace skirt
(brown dirt on it, may be removable)
20. Brown faux wild leather shorts (SOLD!)
(stretch, lace removable)
21. olive green faux leather shorts
22. High-waist Navy-blue Shorts, Size XS! (SOLD!)
(Indie designer item, bought in Hamburg, Germany)
23. Green high-waist flower print shorts (SOLD!)
24. White lace polka dot skirt
25. Check skirt from Liz Lisa
I am a EUR size 39 / 24.5 cm
All shoes barely worn.
26. Brown leather look heels
27. Wine red and gold heels (a bit bigger, maybe 25 cm?)
28. White flower Wedges
If you are interested then shoot me a comment below or write me a mail / tweet / whatever.
Postage depends on the weight, but for example 2-3 items may be still around $6 to the US / Europe. I can give you a detailed estimate if you like.
Please also share this with your friends because I really don’t want to throw any of these clothes away.
Thanks for checking and I would love to hear from you.